This administration has a long list of unconstitutional actions that they have forced upon us or others. Below is a list of a few. Taken from www.McNaughtonArts.com
A list of some of the unconstitutional actions of Presidents Barack Obama
1. You signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. But now we can see that the administration's trillion dollar stimulus plan clearly is not working. Both the Constitution and history are witnesses that testify that the Stimulus Plan is both a federal usurpation of power and economically misguided. It may very well cause another "catastrophe". You promised that his plan would create jobs immediately and keep the unemployment rate below eight percent. We are at about 9.5% without including those who are no longer counted due to the length of their unemployment. Americans are asking "Where are the Jobs?" With 14.6 million people officially jobless, 5.9 million who have stopped looking but say they want a job and 8.5 who are working part time but would like to work full time, you end up with nearly 30 million Americans who cannot find the work they want and desperately need. The ARRA is primarily designed not to stimulate the economy, not to build the size and scope of government the economy. They are based on the idea that feeding "new" money into the economy will create economic growth. But he money isn't new- it's either taxed or borrowed. It's essentially redistributed from one group of people to another, and no new money is created. And also, State governors, looking down the gun barrel of long-term spending forced on them by your "stimulus" plan are saying they will refuse to take the money. This is a constitutional confrontation between the federal government and the states unlike any in our time.
2. You signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act into law. The federal government is now forcing Americans to buy health insurance. Even with the disapproval of the American majority you pushed through what we call "Obamacare." Over 20 states are now suing the federal government over your health care reform law. This law began the process to socialize American's health care system. It forces Americans to buy health insurance from a private company against our will.
3. You appointed over thirty Czars without any congressional oversight to control every aspect of the country.
4. You intervened in the troubled automotive industry, renewing loans for General Motors and Chrysler corporation to continue operations while reorganizing. Over the following months the White House set terms for both firms' bankruptcies, including reorganization of GM giving the US government a temporary 60% equality stake in the company. Where in the Constitution does it say the government can do that?
5. You signed into law the popular Car Allowance Rebate System, known popularly as "Cash for Clunkers." In the middle of our country's worst financial crisis you give out freebies with taxpayer dollars?
6. You used your executive powers to shakedown British Petroleum after the oil leak catastrophe in the Gulf to create the $20 billion escrow (slush) fund without any law, legal controls, or binding rules to guide it on how and how much those injured materially by the oil spill (and whom among them) will be paid.
7. I would add that this administration put pressure on the preacher in Florida who wanted to burn the Koran. While I do not agree with his actions he under our constitution has every right to do this. The State Department should never have become involved, should not have called this man and put pressure on him. It is an American right to protest in whatever way we see fit and as long as this man was not injuring others physically or doing harm he has the right to protest. Again I do not agree with how he wanted to protest but that is his right.